Thursday, January 10, 2008

My blog...

Started today - January 10, 2008. Inspired by my sister, Catherine. Her blog has been so much fun to follow, and has clearly brought her and ME such joy - that I thought I should give it a go too.
But ha ha ha - I'm not going to tell anyone about my blog just yet. It's a secret. Just to know that I've got it is GOOD at this point! I have to go and clean my pantry, put some more Christmas stuff away... then I might go and find some of my "old" drawings to put on here. You have to start somewhere, right? So long - for now...

4 comments:

Gillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy Gatland said...

Well congratulations sister on your new blog - looking forward to reading about your days and checking some sketches (I like the name ketchup-sketchup). It is fun - and quite addictive I must warn you!

Unknown said...

So glad to be in on your little secret. Let's paint together sometime!

Gillian said...

Hi Araceli,
It took me more than a month to find your comment here! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, lets go painting sometime...
GH